In line with Data protection laws, Chrysalis Transformation has strict procedures in place to comply with legislation and to protect your privacy.
- Before a kinesiology appointment, you are asked to fill in and return a questionnaire. If returned by email, these questionnaires are subsequently printed, the electronic version is deleted immediately, and the printed version is then stored securely for seven years in compliance with the company’s Public Liability Insurance Terms & Conditions after each appointment. Minors’ data will be kept for seven years after they reach the age of eighteen.
- Your data is not shared with third parties; exceptions include, with your prior agreement only, Mailchimp (see below), Shedul (see below), referrals to other health professionals OR with selected product suppliers.
- Chrysalis Transformation uses an appointment reminder system (Shedul) that stores a limited amount of personal data in cloud storage using their secure servers. This data includes name, email, mobile number (for text reminders) and the service booked. If you do not want your data used for this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or state your preference when booking your appointment.
- Chrysalis Transformation does not send spam emails- when you opt in, your email address is stored in a mailing list in Mailchimp and is used only to keep you informed of relevant information, news, and special offers. Should you change your mind in regards to receiving these emails, you have the option to opt out at the bottom of each email.
- Card details are never stored on the iZettle card facility nor are they stored when purchasing online through Paypal (who have their own secure servers).